Covid-19 Protocol – If you have any flu-like symptoms please stay home and call a healthcare professional. Wash & sanitize hands frequently, Obey physical distancing = 2 Metres at ALL times, Cough and sneeze in an elbow or use a tissue, Avoid touching your face, Please follow these precautions for the health and safety of everyone.
Tee times MUST be booked online or 519-428-9993
NORFOLK COUNTY BYLAW 2020-66 – ALL PERSONS ENTERING OR REMAINING IN THESE PREMISES SHALL WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING WHICH COVERS THE NOSE, MOUTH, AND CHIN
- you must remain in your car until 20 minutes before your tee time
- one person per cart (unless you reside in the same household or “social bubble”)
- Limit of 4 (four) persons in the Pro Shop at one time
- Debit and credit cards are the preferred method of payment
- DO NOT touch the Pin/Flagstick – remove the ball from the hole by lifting the black plate on the pin with your putter
- After playing – remove all debris from your cart. Leave cart in the designated cart return area behind #18 Green.
We have; reduced touchpoints, increased Tee Time intervals, increased cleaning practices in public and common spaces, limited staff working (for the safety of all), sanitized each cart after every use, eliminated walk-on golfers, and allow booked Tee Times only.
Please remember to always RESPECT physical distancing & avoid contact with staff and ALL players. Remember no handshakes or high fives.
Enjoy your day, Have fun, and remember to stay safe!